Monday, January 15, 2007

Al Pacino Update

ok, so i just saved al pacino as my desktop saver. if some idiot asks "why u have saved him?" i will first say "do u know who he is?" half of them won't recognize him, and will die at the shame of not being able to recognize a white hollywood star. the other ones, i will tell them, yeah i feel i am like him so well-educated yet driven by a family pressure of having a high income into all-this dirty work, due diligence and all.
to those of them who still look unconvinced, i will pierce them with my Al Pacino eyes and that tilt of the head, and say "Now, I just wanted to see how many of your are staring at my screen. Where my documents sleep, and where I play with my toys." In the alterning volumes of Al Pacino.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

out with it! you are ready to step out of the closet!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you give me the giggles

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come to me, my salman...

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home