Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Orkut-girl humour

What sort of bad-quality humour is this? Some Orkut-girl sent it to me. I can either delete it, or ignore it or send a smiley.
The heading of the mail was "careers in pakistan"
Also she did not Bcc me, she cc'ed me. On the cc list, I also saw my boss. I don't know how the hell she knows him, maybe he is also on Orkut. I should check.

>>JEE - Jehadic Entrance Examination
>>
>>IIT - Islamic Institute of Terrorism
>>
>>IIM - Institute of Infiltration Management
>>
>>CAT - Career in Alqaida & Taliban
>>
>>IAS - Iraq after Saddam
>>
>>M Tech - Masters in Terror Technology
>>
>>GATE - General Aptitude in Terror and Extremism
>>
>>TOEFL - Test of Extremist Foreign Languages
>>
>>GRE - Graduate in Relocation Extremism
>>
>>MBBS - Master of Bomb Blasting Strategies
>>
>>MBA - Master of Bombing Administration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home