Friday, July 14, 2006

Chooha- The Foreign Exchange Associate

Chooha (Joshua) smiles all day. What he does, God only knows. What is this exchange program I don't know, fucking swingers.
I said FEMA, check FEMA and he smiled in a way that said- actually I want to laugh at you but I am only smiling. You know, sucking his stomach and mouth pursed a bit too much.
These firangs only think about sex, I hope he doesn't think Fema is some female contra...
Another mistake I made was asking him for a pencil and rubber. Fucking firangs are so perverted: one-track mind. Again Chooha smiled his eyes half-closed like he was dying to breathe or laugh. Then I remembered in some Star TV serial I had seen the fellow say rubber for condom.
These choots can't think of anything else. Even I can act smart, next time he asks "Pen?" with his threaded eyebrows raised I will say "Pen is... pen is..." and start tapping the table, the area close to his elbow.
Stuipd fellow, can't keep to himself, that is his problem.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha :) chutiya firang!!!

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home