Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hi

Three thin men are there in the company counsel's team. And we keep fighting, fighting, fighting.
I wish I was thinner.
I would hate to lose a few pointless arguments about 2.2.2 and 2.2.1. But I would love to lose kilos.
This way, I will only look acceptable in a safari suit. Uncle with Chameli not as a hot girl, but as hair oil.
On weekends, I should be wearing shirts that are striped at slanting angles: party-wear for thin young guys. I should be meeting women, and signing autographs.
Instead, I will be reviewing 300 pages of a document for typos. Noone will read it. Except three thin men, and thats scary.
Fuck, I have lost my swiping card. I will be spending Sunday at work and won't have a record to show for it.
Sucks man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home