Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Charger

Almost New Associate has suddenly turned frigid. I asked him for a Nokia charger and he gave it to me without even looking at me, and his face turned the opposite side a little too much. Like he is trying to say look see I am not talking to you.
I am sick of trying to manaao Ex-Girlfriend when she gets angry over the smallest of things like my taking calls from other girls when I am in a movie with her and calling one of them my "best friend."
So last thing I want is this Almost New guy reminding me of her face.
I think when the phone gets charged it will be odd returning it to him, like I am trying to start a conversation. I will just keep it on his desk like a paperweight when my phone gets charged and he is away from his desk and in the library reading LLM application papers stuck inside some random 1948 AIR Manual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home