Sunday, July 16, 2006

Conversation

I went to Cafe Turtle yesterday and drank some coffee with refreshing conversation.I like the colors of that cafe-deep blue. It makes you feel peaceful.
It felt cool to talk to people about things outside of work, and some were known faces some new. One or two good-looking girls, but one asked me if I was gay. Anyway, atleast she is straight-forward. I said no, and she smiled like an "it's OK" and then talked to the other guys and girls at the table but kept giving me sly smiles.
What a strange lady-lawyer. Anyway, she was nice and I know her email, blog and all. We will stay in touch, maybe meet again in a similar event next event.
The place is full of firangs, man. Firangs with babies. What happened to the hippies we used to see when we were young innocent kids? These firangs seem to have proper jobs, proper wives, and proper prams. That too in India.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vijayeta said...

Ah! Cafe Turtle...your post induced much nostalgia! Used to be a regular there till I moved to Bombay. And i agree with you over the firangs with babies and prams and the works...struggling to get used to living in India and seeking refuge in Khan Market.
Or was this the GK, Cafe Turtle?
:p

2:18 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

This was GK Cafe Turtle. The firangs here are not sarkari-related I think. Good-looking men, from a girl's eye. Atleast they don't have to use Fair & Handsome unlike me.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Anon,
Do you love my blog too?

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home