Saturday, November 11, 2006

Games

Someone commented, asking me to write a post on her as she has also read 60+ pages of this online document, like UBS Woman.
I suspect this is the UBS Woman, who is doing a scientific control test to see if I write about everyone who reviews this document or a chosen sexy few.
Now I have learnt to play games. Better play than sing like that gay baraat of boys
Quit playing games with my heart
Only problem is, you can't play alone. The other one also starts playing. Then ofcourse, like in any good-natured game, it becomes urgently important to win. At the cost of breaking heart and hymen (see how poetic I am?)
I either win or if I can't win I leave the game but never "retired hurt" more like that elder sister you had who was too impatient to see Mario Brothers reach the underwater stage.
Tatatatata Taaa tatatata

6 Comments:

Blogger Vijayeta said...

WHOA!
The angst, the angst!
Poured forth through profound poetry... Way to go, dude!
:)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Vijayeta said...

Sorry for this sudden surge of comments, but this was to be a part of my last comment. Only, it occurred to me a moment too late :|

Do you like Max Ehrmann? Can we expect your version of The Desiderata?

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

helloo? what do you mean, chosen sexy few? i too am sexy. or so i like to think. and fortunately for you im not the ubs woman doing a scientific control test. or maybe I am. you'll never know now will you?

aah, the mysteries of life.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Send me a photo of yourself.

11:48 PM  
Blogger ratna said...

happy lawyer, who are you? i simply have to find out. give me clue atleast? which batch?

4:49 AM  
Blogger DreamTheatre said...

No other way to go about this - Is your Delhi Golf Club offer still open? And is it open to all? Or is that a sexy few only?

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home