Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bombay

I have to visit Bombay on work. I am feeling so lazy. I wish I could send a peon/office-boy disguised as me, wearing cool branded clothes and all.
As we are from Delhi, it won't even look strange if the peon speaks in Hindi all the time at the meetings, and hugs and pats the bankers there.
I can't imagine packing luggage, getting into a car, then a plane, then a car, then a hotel, then changing again, then a car, then a meeting, then a car, then a hotel, then a car, then a plane, then a car, then home.
And I feel too old and dignified to flirt with air-hostesses. That's such a teenage or 65+ thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Quiller Couch said...

There is no specific age for flirting with stewardesses. But only on IC.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home