Friday, October 20, 2006

Calcutta Bitches

For the same Marwari's NBFC deal, I am now hanging around in a village called Calcutta. I feel like someone has wrapped me like a mummy in a wet towel, safety pins and all. It's so humid, man. No wonder their brains are squeezed out.

And these Calcutta-type girls actually think they are superior coz they have read 100-200 storybooks more than I have. What is with all this kahanee-kissas, all imaginary, written in difficult English and sold as some literature that brands you? What's with the arrogance? So OK I don't know Orwell wrote an essay on how to brew tea, or that Henry James wrote some story called An International Episode about two imaginary American dudes in England-will that deduct my bonus? Or won't Linklaters hire me if I write to them, begging for the Third World department work? Bitches.

[ I am sorry to write so negatively. One Calcutta girl just made some rude remark to me when I said Calcutta has slow trams. She said Delhi-types have slow minds. And that Delhi doesn't have footpaths coz we don't have garages so all cars are heaped on the pavements and this should prima facie disqualify Delhi from being called a 'city'. Now I think I should have said why are you fighting, you are so pretty etc but at that time I just felt like slapping her four-five times.]


18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your english skills leave a lot to be desired.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Let me know more of your desires. Are you a woman?

8:12 AM  
Blogger ratna said...

maybe she (if she's a woman, with desires) is being a calcutta girl, and has read many many story books more than you that your english is not appealing to her...

11:30 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

if she's a woman, with desires
Do you think there are women without desires?
And if not, then isn't the phrase "with desires" redundant?
Anyway, send me your photo. Let's see if we can sort this out on a date.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!....Happy, slap the punk bitch; and if she likes it, lay hey and spank her ass, going be my experience, i bengali woman like it rough. As far as writing skills go, "party of the first part", here in after reffered as the delhi lovin nigga'. I would go for Denton wilde & Sapte , i heard the're recruiting....

12:11 AM  
Blogger ratna said...

well, there are women who are taught not to have desires coz it doesn't make a good woman.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty girls shoudn't fight?

9:15 AM  
Blogger ratna said...

ya something like that.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.....anon's sense of humour leaves a lot to be desired....and good to see comments back happy....way to go!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

i desire a woman with no desires

2:08 AM  
Blogger ratna said...

yeah, your matrimonial for a good woman was beautiful.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

My matrimonial for a beautiful woman was good. Thank you, danke (German-I went abroad once).

9:26 AM  
Blogger basho said...

you are hilarious dude.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Thanks, man. I enjoy haiku and Basho is my favourite, and some of your posts were good stuff.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Smith said...

tsk tsk...Basho? that's not in keeping with your corporate lawyer who doesn't read storybooks image...come on!!! you can't slack off here...!! (no i'd never heard of Basho, but I checked on Wikipedia)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

I mugged it up when I wanted to impress a pseudo girl. Her favourite was Issa. So I picked Basho so I could atleast argue and not feel like a docile man, yes-yes, hee-hee types.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Vijayalaxmi Hegde said...

Calcutta types are that way, irrespective of sex... I mean, gender.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home