Monday, October 01, 2007

Advertisement

PR manager of some company that's going to list soon but hasn't filed DRHP wants to advertise a little bit. Now fuckers that is fine coz it's past practice was also to advertise a little bit and all hush about IPO and all. It is like circulating a 18 year old girl in marriage parties knowing that it is implied and all know that the family is looking to dilute family equity but are not open about it as yet.
Now what I did while making hand-written comments on the draft advertisement which showed hills, and houses and swings and all which I then scanned and sent is this:

I added few birds in the sky with a few deft stokes of the Mont Blanc pen (gifted as some sort of dowry by my cousin-brother's wife's cousin-brother.)

I am feeling now a little nervous coz I hope they don't spot pen strokes and ask a question in which case I can say that is a SEBI loophole in market these three birds drawn at an obtuse angle in left corner of sky in advertisement is secret symbol that IPO is coming.

Heehee.

But I would rather not talk to advertising guys coz I have heard they wear different type of clothes and are a little that-sort.

Bye, and feel good about Gandhi. If he had not led the country into freedom, soem foreign firms atleast Tin Circle ones would be hiring us as lawyers in separate rooms doing lawyers work but paralegals pay that too in Trichoor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting way of remembering Gandhi. tipping my hat a little in acknowledgement...

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tipping your hat...what are you...?... a 'limey'

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home