Friday, August 17, 2007

Rival Firm Girl Lawyer

I asked some girl of Rival Firm why she was not happily-marrried yet so she said, "Oh I have become like Delhi office of your firm: it's easy to hire guys but tough to retain."
So then I took out my phone and pretended to check for client sms'es coz I felt so uncomfortable hearing such cheap sort of talk from a girl. I

also had to tell her I was not interested coz anygirl so frank means she is trying to show interes so I said, "Yeah these days I am so busy I have no time."

She is like, yeah and boasted of how she was busier. But I see her Orkut scraps at like 1 pm then 3:40 pm then 5 pm on working days.

When I was about to comment romatically about India Gate and its charms to show she was just a woman and sexualize the conversation, she said in sing-song voice: "But isn't it true most work is in Bombay office for you-guys, not in Delhi anymore?"

I just replied by flashing my iPod Nano (unfortunately that idiot website I bought from sent it in pink].

To make the victory more pronounced, some banker called [I had given him missed call slyly] about complex Objects of the Issue stuff you know, I said yeah-yeah and this-that, and that company has appraisals so you gotta put that in coz of DIP and what-not, and by the time we were under the crowder flyover, I had also said yaar 4-5 times to establish proximity with the banker.

But now I fear this Brijesh banker will get too over-friendly and pat me and all in drafting sessions and then say let's meet for drinks like just him and me what the fuck.

Anyway so I basically won.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will u marry me?

2:28 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

sure. are you male but?

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

depends. online or in person?

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

depends. online or in person?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

online ofcourse since that is where we live.
like good bra-hmin boy i am too shy to meet in person hee hee.....

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who lives online?
and are the brahmin boys in ur city actually so coy that they go hee hee?

neway. when's the next post?
:)

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i head that the delhi office of that firm lost two partners....Wonder where the work is "ACTUALLY" going. I am sure it might be getting outsourced to some cheap NLS equalivant Chinese sweat-shop where lawyers eat eggroll, chopsuey and India's FIPB Manuals. MAy be even the Mulla on Companies act stir fryed with shitaake mushrooms and bamboshoots.....

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home