Saturday, July 21, 2007

Song by a 24 year old

There is no where to go and nothing to do apart from work. I find no girl pretty enough to consider and as for boys some are good but their hairstyles are either too fashionable like a porcupine has decided to permanently reside on their skull or then too old-fashioned with middle parting like Amitabh anyway what do I care about guys they can fuck off.

Here is a song that suits my situation (of having no decent hang out joint, in case you have problems connecting contexts):-


I'm too old for Elevate
Too young for satsang
I think I'm just right for
Nehru Place.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

qoschen: why are you so homophobic?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

I am homophobic? No-no in fact, OK whatever never mind. Send me your picture.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I told you!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every other blog of yours has some reference to how some guy is acting smart and/or hitting on you, and how disinterested you are. Its like you go out of your way to establish that.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Anon,
I don't want a trangendered cat fight here but it's like, man,
you are going out of your way to show how I am going out of my way to reference to how some guy is acting smart and/or hitting on me, and how disinterested I am.
Dude-and how do you know what my way IS to say I am going out of my way?
See I am too intelligent for you to pick on.
I bet I had better grades than you in college. That too in tougher courses. Heehee

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...first it was happy associate, then it became happy housewife after that it was a guy who had the subtle sublime hots for women and men and everything in between, then it was 'go-only-knows' who's got the comments on guys...frequently.

Happy...your unhappy cause your gay, you need to come to terms with the fact that your a homosexual....faget....lesbian.....queer......not stright.....

Do it now....at some level it shows on you......

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home