Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bad at maths

Some girl has started showing too much interest in me. But I know her brother thinks I became lawyer coz I was bad at maths.

And her scrap book is too active. Some Roderigo Antonio type leaves a scrap then I went to his scrap coz his photo was nice and there I caught this girl RETURNING their scraps with words like LOL and :-)DDD and what not.

Anyway I told her if I wanted to study maths I could have but I wanted to do something more aggressive than just chewing numbers. She does not know that I have only a desk-job and I know MS Word so well it is almost shameful like Rosie the typist only my nails are not red only manicured a bit that too from posh GK salon with foreign barber.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your language has deteriorated since the first blogs. They were really well- written and I even remember you writing somewhere that you abhor grammar mistakes. And now this- its a let down!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon1

u ain't getting it.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home