Saturday, May 12, 2007

Weighted smiling

OK today I smiled at 2 people I did not like atleast 4 times. That's 8 smiles. I aim to move this number to 16 with weighted averages. So if I don't like this idiot-girl at all then her mutliple is 3 so a smile to her equals 3 smiles so if I smile at her 4 times I'm already on 12 points.
If you factor in conversation then the forumla gets more complex. A conversation=2 smiles.
So if I have 2 conversations with idiot-girl then its' 2*3*2= 12 smiles.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Readers:
I am sure you are intelligent enough to figure that this is not autobiographical. If you are not then maybe you need some IQ puzzle books and all to improve your brains a little.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay you must be really really "nawro" to be able to keep track of how many times you SMILE at people!

Thought about getting a new job?

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and you're still a housewife?

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home