Thursday, May 24, 2007

Junior girl-lawyers

Junior girl-lawyers are tricky. For them I have to throw in arbit-Fab India type shirts that are borderline gay and maybe a silver necklace once in a while. I also have to constantly be Orkut-vigilant and keep deleting scaps which make me uncool like some line in Hindi dropped by an undersocialized school-friend about drinks, or liking men or something they think funny. I also have to do design my Orkut friend list in the optimal way so it looks like I have the optimal selection of qualified girls-boys, good lookers, college friends, work friends, rock band types, 2-3 IIT people, some in US/London, some party-types. I may need to hire a secretary for all-this. Also downloading the right songs and playing them, talking about them- very important for the younger set. With dudes, just liking Pink Floyd is fine and not touching them too much I avoid that these days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! you're like an incredibly rich creamy cake all smothered in chocolate that I know is terrible for me, that'll make me fat, give me zits and one day lead me to a deadly diabetes, but I still keep coming back for more of your insanity! Maybe I'm almost as crazy.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur orkut skill sets are quite well developed........

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the display pic? On orkut or msn or g-talk? What balance would u strike there?

And your tagline ? I suggest 'veni vedi vici.' It should suit HappyAss's ego just fine!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home