Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thoughtfully yours and kind regards

I am reading Wind in the Willows after years. Childhood is so precious-guavas trees, marbles, kites, Doordarshan, Gems, birthday balloons and video parlours.

Let us not forget the child in us. I mean not like imagining dudes like me are pregnant but you get the drift.

Separately, I cannot publish certain comments which identify people too closely. It takes away from the harmless humour of this writing. I have been getting comments on a certain public policy team for instance, and while a few notes are fine, the boderline between malice and Nobel Prize-worthy legal writing is clear like summer skies in a desert afternoon. Please do not deprive me of the Nobel Prize for Literature or my place atleast as a footnote of a Legal South-East Asia 2500.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant belive that its the policy guys that are with the comments, where have all the lit guys gone, they should have most of the comments, especially with covering sweaty courts as patiala house, DRAT, IATT, CLB, TRAI and the other corruption invested 'halls' of justice.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sudden rash of gut wrenching honesty??
not bad...
you go girl!!

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.."you go Girl"...??.(!) you just insulted my gender

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home