Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shutting Shop

OK, enough.

This is the last post.

I love you all. Well, almost all (in a decent and straight sort of way).

Keep the faith.

Do not try to mimic and run after the west too much. Girls- remember the last time you ran after a boy? You lost your dignity, his respect and probably some cafe-money also.

Take all the good things; leave the fat. Life is like a buffet and you are on a healthy diet. A secret: I'm actually nice, especially after you have praised my drafting session-cufflinks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Perakath said...

We loved you too.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so now on your way to just smug housewife and all that?
guess u'll breathe easy on that one...

10:51 PM  
Blogger Anwesha Chatterjee said...

Please don't go!!!! Your blog is soooo gooood!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aww you'll be missed. i could always count on you for interesting bouts of strangeness :)

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh happy housewife! can't believe you're shutting down your blog - I find it really really hilarious. Maybe you can update once in a while?

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I genuinely love how it' s easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home