Friday, May 26, 2006

The New Associate-Girl

An associate who got newly hired is displaying sexual interest in me. She is so fresh from law school, she sometimes says "class" for "meeting" and "bunk" for "calling in sick."
I am supposed to review her work, and she deliberately makes mistakes so she can stay longer beside me, her chair swivelling.
I am not interested in her. She reminds me of my ex-roomate, it's just her face ofcourse. He used to convert my room into a pool of vomit with his booze-puke. I can't bear it when she sits next to me. I have started ignoring her typos in an obvious sort of way. Like I quickly tap at the offending spelling with the black of the Natraj pencil and then move on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Quiller Couch said...

Don't like what you're getting, can't get what you want. Story of our lives.

Did you get the leave, at least?

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home