Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blockage

Chooha's tail is on fire today. I sawe him from my balcony every morning.
Running here, running there, back and forth, back and forth, with his two-dimensional kutta. Always carrying a bottle of water, drinking, drinking.
He asked me yesterday about "bans" and if things will get hostile for firangs. So he knows about blogs, saalaa chooha.
Anyway, so I said they may, especially if Yahoo and Gmail and all are blocked. Even Hotmail.
The idea then is, to move terrorism offline I said, massaging his back. He shifted positions, and laughed, more like a bark, as if he had picked it up from his kutta. Haha.
Since then things are a little odd between us and I caught him avoiding eye-contact.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:59 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy conversations with spammers. It is proof of my patience, not loneliness.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home