Monday, July 17, 2006

Chooha's Dog

Chooha has a kutta. I don't know from where he bought it but it looks like a foreign dog. Yeah, yeah, I know the breeds. I know that the Airtel dog is a pug for example.
But this dog is something unique. It looks two dimensional, so thin. Sometimes I think he is pulling along a cardboard cutting with a string.
Don't ask me how I know. Some commenters are so suspicious. How are you reading this blog? I am also suspicious.
Anyway, turns out Chooha in my neighbour, and I can see him going for a walk in the morning with this kutta.
And in Chooha's cubicle, there are photos of this kutta taken from all angles, like the dog is Nutan or Madhubala or something. Really, these people overdo things.
He and this odd-looking dog in one apartment, it must be so strange for the maid-servant.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha :) u r hilarious! i love you.. i think u r a woman!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Smith said...

fuck.....i agree with anonymous....i was just thinking....actually....i was thinking chooha was a woman...hmmm...i must be confused

10:30 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Chooha is a man. From outside atleast. You never know with these people-tomorrow he will feel reborn in India, and I will see him in a long skirt.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home