Thursday, November 16, 2006

Funny

Some has left a comment that my last post was not funny, and that I am slipping up.
I didn't know I was funny.
I thought this was a serious blog meant to share philosophies, political views, high-class poetry, and social commentaries.
Next time I will supply 2-3 footnotes to my posts in order to be taken more seriously.
By the way, so many Bisleri bottles were kept in the conference room and when a firang tried to uncork the cap, the water fell on his files and water. This is because these are the same old Bisleri bottles-they are just containers so the peons don't have to hover serving water. The water is from the regular Aquaguard.
Throughout the meeting, the firang sat all wet and all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vijayeta said...

Hmmm... Profound!
And the moral of the story is...?

1:19 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Moral of story is thatwhen something odd happens, just sit tight. No point making big scene about it. So firang got away with it coz we soon forgot about the spillage, and were busy eating the client-quality biscuits on the table. [When biscuits are of really good quality some fuckers start calling them cookies.]

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure why you want to crib about someone calling biscuits as cookies?
Read this
http://www.ochef.com/25.htm

Half-cooked Lier

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home