Monday, March 05, 2007

Rinky

Today the sky is grey and my knees is paining more. I need to do that exercise by Ramdev but whole day plumber was here and in front of him I can't do.

Rinky is playing badminton every evening these days with colony-boys. I don't know how to explain to her to keep distance. Risk is that then she may start sending chits and flowers behind my back.

She is always on Internet also, some site called Orkooth. Again I said, don't mix too much with boys becoz I saw 2-3 passport sized photos of boys on that internet site. One's name was Ahmad, and had sharp features.

These days fate of children has to be left to god, they don't listen to anyone and don't count us as anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

I like this schizophrenia.

J.A.P.

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey happy Ho.

you do have the delhi lingo (and thought patterns) pat :))

And you sound much older! how about making it fifty three naa..

niyati (wasting more time on the internets again:)

p.s. Pls don't publish any of my comments ever. Much thanks (and twirling hands around your temple grih-laxmi style).

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol aunty these days kids are much advanced. you can do nothing about it. and orkooth rocks. there's a group for housewives too. want to do fraansdsip there?

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happpyyyyy!!!!!! Hawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after all we've not been through together!!!!!!!!!!

sniff sniff

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home