Sunday, March 25, 2007

Whites

Today again Girl Associate was praising random white guys. So I was like why what's even so great in them after all. She said they're "generally better" so I said OK fine your choice and looked at her as if I really cared about her reply.
Soon the boss came and I thought I will ask her again so the boss also hears (after all he is also Indian na) and cut her bonus also but by then she had already left and was at other end of the room drinking coffee and laughing with some other girl, probably being teased with me what else.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sunscreen said...

How much bonus did u get Happy?

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am confused here are you the happy associate or the happy housewife?

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bitch in you and I mean this in a non-offensive way amuses me to no end..Keep up the good work! ;)

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post pls!

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did Happy Ho. discover the associate in the upperstory of this schizophrenic ..err..place? and banish him to oblivion???

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a case of fatal ennui?

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home