Friday, October 05, 2007

HarleyD Girl_80@gmail.com

Today I made a small error. In shaving I had cut myself so I was distracted hoping the nick goes away else I have to apply coconut oil or something women use post-pregnancy to erase stretch mark.
And New Girl Associate behind was humming loudly to attract my attention to herself that too some old non-cheap sort of song about a lamp dying for lack of kerosense, moths and all.

Anyway I ended up sending Australian client some mail from my Gmail account not realizing I was Orkutting also so this was from Gmail ID made by a wannabe-girlfriend and she signed me for Gmail as "HarleyD Girl_80@gmail.com"
Now if I send mass KINDLY IGNORE LAST MAIL message I know that everyone marked will drop everything else and read THAT mail
In fact best way to get your mail read is to send it as KINDLY IGNORE and then that can contain a cool text like
Now that you are finally reading my e-mail, please note that my comments have not been incorporated in BRLMs MoU. I had sent these late last week... [whine]

Anyway now I am hoping they think it is my secretary's ID why would decent Indian boy with a serious job do all-this on Gmail. Fuck I am a little nervous though for first time or maybe second or third in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stellar HL!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home