Monday, October 08, 2007

yeh filing nahin ho saktee

This Very Young Associate from The Other Firm called me saying he is so happy with his work and all so I said dude it is 11 pm are you on some sort of substance you are calling me at this hour on a Tuesday that too to unbitch.
Anyway when company was changing its mind about everything including KMP salaries and issue size like a US teenage girl before a prom, and we had to file or wait for 6 months due to accounts (and lose face also) this Very Young Associate like the little boy in the crowd who called out in the Emperor's New Clothes (see how well-read I am?) said "this filing cannot happen. Too much is left."
Everyone protested that it can wtf when they all knew in their hearts there would be no filing. We carried on working waiting for some bakra in the group to say let's snap the laptops shut it's obvious this won't happen.
Why should I say, like the younger sister of a brother-in-law arbitly saying "yeh shaadi nahin ho saktee" for marriage of girl from another family.
So anyway we worked till 3 am like soldiers of a losing army and then at the first snap of a laptop the other laptops snapped like dominos and we went home with long faces hoping somone would suggest a beer party.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see my piercing criticism has had its effect!
good good.
you can thank me later.
right now, let me certify this piece as a gem.

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home