Thursday, August 03, 2006

Decrassification

I do not want to be crass
So I will write on the history of ballet
And why water worked so well
In the choppy strokes of Manet
I will write of Dali, and his belief
That in art, the sub-conscious talks
On canvass, his melting clocks
The art of impossible geometry-
Picasso's cubist unsymmetry
Van Gogh and his cypress trees
Swinging madly in the starry breeze
Deep in sketches and oils I see
New worlds waiting for me
Now I must return to this memo
It's nearly done, but I will wait three hours
Send it at 9 pm
So it seems I worked more
And then go.

4 Comments:

Blogger orange egg said...

beautiful! and likewise monet's water lillys and poppy fields..my little escape valves out of reality.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Thanks. I have been decrassified [!]
Delete [!] in track change mode.
[I refrain from the use of exclamation marks-it's not masculine enough I feel.]

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome happy. you write with such sensitivity that you must be gay..(or a woman???) because no way can a man, a man's man have such an evolved brain (and soul)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Anon
My sense of being is born
Having loved many women
Many disciplines, many cities
Or it could be
A disturbing
A latent
Metresexuality

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home