Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am at TC today, trying to compensate youth with riches

I've been invited to hang out at T.C.'s on Shareaplan by a friend. Atleast I have one friend.
Anyway, if you are someone I may know or may want to know (not in the Maine Pray Kiya way with a black cap emboridered Friend) then leave a comment with your email.
It's true that on this site events are listed anyway but it's much nicer to invite and be invited, right? You have a life, right? I mean, who will randomly sign on to an event and say Hi, I am -, My hobbies are- .
Unless it's like a coffee meet, a book reading, something. Not a night club/"disc."

6 Comments:

Blogger Witchy Man said...

Thanks, creeps, for not commenting. Not that I don't know who are are. I hope you get negative bonuses which is to say that not only no bonus, but part of the salary deducted. That is my curse to you.

3:01 AM  
Blogger orange egg said...

hey! chill madi macha. even though i have no salary nor bonus.. here's a comment for you :)

4:20 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

orange,
what da, people sometimes suck.
unrelated, i want to open a company in cal called changramee pvt. ltd.

9:44 PM  
Blogger orange egg said...

good one! will be a hit. can i be managing director? promise not to do a single day's work.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home