Thursday, July 20, 2006

Stuff

Coffee and Conversation, a few good-looking single women (lawyers, journalists, tax-people) and a few men in relationships. Which is always a good deal. I will be on Shareaplan more, maybe even organize a small tea-party. Fuck, that sounds gay. Like a "let's meet for drinks at K." and send it to 6 people who can bring along their friends.
The possibilites are endless. Oh, and the networking isn't bad too- which is the official justification.

Anyhow none of them know I have a URL so I'm writing. So we had a great chat, the kind that makes you think, OK now I know a person better, and like him, and not feel all weird around him etc. After we left the women (who knew each other only mildly before) left together.

I don't understand this habit of women leaving together. For the bathroom, all stuffed in a car or auto. I hear many professional women share beds with roomates and it's all cute and fine, throw in nine teddy bears.
I can't imagine sharing a bed with a man, I wouldn't be able to sleep all night in oddness.

Chooha is sedated today, was walking alone in the morning on the street. Very slowly, like one does in an office corridor. He looked self-conscious. Maybe he has come to know I look at his white face from the verandah.
Tujhe chaand ke bahaane deekhon
To chaat pe aaja kudiye rang meriye
I look a little like Dilip Kumar but Chooha doesn't look like Waheeda.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a minor correction...its not waheeda rehman you should be referring to...its vyjantimala.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Anon, I knew it-I made the error to check if anyone was reading carefully.
[I'm a lawyer so I am a bag of come-backs]

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home