Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why You Are Probably Less Complex Than Me (I?)

I am beginning to develop a fresh persecution complex. This time it's not less attractive people are jealous therefore mean to me, less intelligent people are jealous therefore mean to me, other men are jealoustherefore mean to me.
It's the computer.
I don't download bad things, not even songs (coz I don't know too many English songs and it is so uncool to store Kaho Na Pyar Hai and all and listen that too on iPod nano). Still why is it that only my comp hangs, the mouse never obeys me and keyboard is totally out of sync?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no psycho can match the nerve cross connections that you might have got in that shit-brain of yours ! God ! what's unnerving (ironic - i know) is the frankness with which you accept it..

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home