Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Semi-Senior

Dude, you need to get a life, some semi-senior said tapping me on the shoulder while I was typing a mail to my mother about the maid. Maybe I imagined it, but I think his paws stuck on my shoulder for longer than normal.
I turned back and that is the sort of question you don't have an immediate answer to. I wish social talk at work was like opinions for clients. I could then say, I will get back to you and think about a cool answer in a few minutes and tell him.
So all I said was yeah man, what to do.
He said, it's about what you want, and he grasped my shoulder, and his one finger touched that part of the below-neck area that is not covered, you know, like above the first button.
I felt shy, but that was a confused moment, I am so angry I could break his face now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog really sucks.. i think u should give up blogging..

12:17 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Anon,
Happy Associate is once again happy to know that you think.
He is also happy to realize that his advice is always billed, unlike yours, which is as unsolicited as it is free.
Keep commenting. I like it.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Thanks, you are a ray of hope in the blogosphere:-) I enjoy your blog.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home