Sunday, February 03, 2008

Linguist

I am thinking of learning a new language and can't make up my mind between Bhojpuri and German. I visited Germany for a few days on on acquisition so that is the normal choice by Bhojpuri is closer to my Indian values.

These types of dilemmas offen occupy my mind but it's better to have a coffin with a corpse than an empty coffin if you know what I mean. Sounds intellectual anyway.

Also, when will winter end? I wear a monkey-cap hoping noone will recognize me but the other day some girl was asking why I travel in a woolen veil. I wanted to say what sort of decent girl stares at boys in neighbouring cars but did not as I felt bad for her.

Anyway listed companies should not do FPOs. QIPs are so much quicker and easier. Anyway can you convince a teenage girl to change her hairstyle to one of your choice? I prefer blunt cut but they say blunts are "so-90s" think they will come back in the 2010s but I will always keep my hair on the shorter side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home