Friday, June 16, 2006

Saying Hi to the New Guy

Some new associate has joined today. He sits behind me. I don't know how to break the ice. Maybe I should swivel my chair and say a loud hi-not too softly, it looks flirtatious and he's a dude.
I saw the partner's wife floating in an orange sari. So to show my team-spirit since I knew she was spying on me, I typed furiously-so loud the keyboard almost broke-and then rapidly slide my wheeled-chair close to him and whispered in his ear, hi what's up, i hope i am not disturbing you hi i am happy associate welcome here... He looked stunned, and I caught him sending a sms soon after. Must be about me. Fuck. The partner's wife had left by then anyway and by some bad luck noone else was there on the floor and I am trying desparately to get this song out of my head
Hum Tum
Ek Kamare Mein Band Ho
Aur Chabhi Kho Jai
(You and Me
Locked in a room
And say the key gets lost)
-Bobby, Bollywood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this blog of yours the best, it is the least random, but still it has your style. you know thatyou have a very distinctive style, don't you?

7:41 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

I am Style Bhai. Remember him?

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home