Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Upset

The draft red herring prospectus I was making was born under a bad star. First, it caught viruses. Then, other things which cannot be disclosed, but the kind of injustices that could drive 80s Amitabh to ring the temple bell in an angry way.
So in current version of the document, to prevent nazar, I have put a bullet point on the top right corner, like they do on baby's faces.
Also, the ad agency guy has once again started commenting on my Issue Procedure chapter. I met him once and that is what is causing all-this, I suspect. Anyway, he has long grey hair, curly and I fear commenting on the ads (disclaimer missing or when it is there then not legible, just to look vigilant) because then he will find more reasons to call me to meetings in GK I M Block CCD. Once he called me, and I went also with a laptop as a weapon, and then it emerged that he was the only other person. He meant it was a meeting between him and me, as usual, Issue Procedure, refund warrants and what not.
Hate to break this to y'all, but this is a tough life. And there is a saying [I am rambling coz I know you have so much time to waste] that when the going gets tough the tough get going but point is- going where? You can even go to hell. Idiots.

3 Comments:

Blogger A ditty said...

i really enjoy reading your blog! :)

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Vijayalaxmi Hegde said...

Post, please.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home