Monday, August 25, 2008

Bad Poetry for the Very Bored

Today water has melted into water

An artist is just a fancier potter

And if this poem lapses

In quality collpases

Just when you thought

It could not get any worse

Here is some more idle verse

Take a ladies' purse

This is a sign

That I cannot write

Any more rhyme

So log off

And do not return

Learn

To forget this space

Get sentimental

Think of old letters old lace

This will go

Without a trace

I think I am fine

Maybe I've drunk

Too much wine

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no doubt, your poetry sucks ! are you from Aurangabad?

4:21 AM  
Blogger Witchy Man said...

Yes. I think we were neighbours. Remember the cave-kidnapping game? Heehee.

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, do you remember the doc - doc game we used to play??

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home