Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nice

They say I am not nice enough. (I also say that about others especially Slapping Girl-Associate who I just caught passing off my take on the future of futures as hers).

Anyway here is a poem.

Disclaimer: Once again, just becoz I can make words rhyme does not mean I am like some sort of Devdas- girls, please note that and control the urge to send me a smiley. I know when desparation is hiding in cuteness, which is, like everytime?
Anyway.

It's so easy being nice
I know from experience
I've tried it twice


*Separately, wanna-bes please note that in US lingo there is nothing like thrice. It's as odd to them as "seventhice" to us. So stop the ice at 2.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, 'thrice' is pretty unheard of. And 'fortnight'. BTW, I like the poem. There is a subtle touch of Bukowsky in it.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should be nicer post-marriage, no?

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home